With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, I thought I’d share some fun Valentine’s Day date night ideas to make this lovers holiday one to remember! I’m a HUGE sucker for love and this has got to be one of my favorite holidays so I’m super excited to share my top 14 ideas!
These Valentine’s Day date night ideas are all different price ranges and I’m sure there’s something for each couple out there! Whether you like to keep it more lowkey and order-in.. aka #netflixandchill, or you like to go ALLLL OUTTT and want to fly to another city for dinner, I’ve got you covered!
♥♥♥♥ So Let’s Get Started!! ♥♥♥♥
1. Paint Nite – If you’ve been following along on my Instagram stories, you know that me and D went to Paint Nite the other night and had a blast! We’ve been going for years now and we ALWAYS have a good time! It’s a night full of fun, food, music and laughter! … And painting of course! But mostly laughter because we aren’t necessarily the best artists out there! haha! But that’s what makes it fun! Anyone can go and have a great time! Not only that, D and I always have a competition at the end of the night, for who’s painting is the best… Needless to say, he takes the “L” majority of the time 😉 So if you’re looking for a fun, social night, Paint Nite is the one for you! And here’s a 35% off coupon code you can use for your special night: ‘BEYONDCASUALB35’!
2. Takeout & Redbox – Looking for a lowkey night in? Order some takeout and grab a Redbox! But don’t forget the dessert! It’s not a movie night without the dessert!
3. Bowling – While I may not be the best at bowling.. okay, okay.. D beats me Every.Single.Time.. it’s always a fun outing.
4. Game Night – This option can be done in a group setting or just the two of you! I don’t know about you guys, but Me and D LOVE a good competition! When we have game nights at our house, whether it’s with family, or just us, we’re bound to have a good time! Our favorites are Catch Phrase and Codenames.
5. Helicopter Tour – What would you do if your special someone surprised you with a sunset helicopter tour? I’d prob scream to be completely honest! haha! That’s pretty epic if I do say so myself!
6. Movie Theatre – I feel like going to the movies is always a good idea! It allows you to get out of the house, but you can still relax and snuggle up with that special someone! We always go to the theatre at the Great Mall because they have the reclining chairs! Those, along with my mini blanket + an icee = living the life! 😉
7. Massage’s & Pedi’s – Me and D LOVEEE getting massage’s! We always go to Burke Williams on Santana Row and it’s always such a treat!! The atmosphere is SO cozy, relaxing and romantic and it’s so nice to just unwind together! And who said pedi’s are just for girls?! D plays football for a living, so best believe he needs a little TLC on those bad boys! 😉 There’s nothing better than getting pampered together!
8. Mini Golf – This date night option will always have a special place in my heart! Mini golf was mine and D’s first date night when we were in college! .. Followed by some froyo of course!
9. Comedy Show – I’m always up for a good laugh! But who isn’t?! Comedy shows create for a fun and exciting night!
10. Beach Getaway – You can always whisk away to a dreamy hotel on the beach for a night of relaxation! The sound of gentle waves soothing you guys to sleep, as you cuddle next to the fire!
11. Amusement Park – In case you didn’t see my Instagram stories the other day, I LOVE Disneyland! If D surprised me with a trip to Disney on V-Day one year, I would be SO Happy! Not only would you have something to do all day, you could end the night watching the fireworks with your love, while eating a delicious churro! I just so happen to be going on Friday, so to say I’m excited is an understatement! 😉
12. Arcade – D and I have been going to Dave & Busters since college and we even went our first Valentine’s Day together! We always play the clown game as a team and try to beat our last score. And for those of you who are like “what the heck is the clown game?” It’s the one where you throw the balls at the clown heads to knock them all down. LOL! That’s my favorite! He knows we have to play every time we go!
13. Sporting Event – While D goes to sporting events to watch the games, whether it’s baseball or basketball or whatever, I go for the experience! AKA the food, entertainment and environment! 😉 .. So sporting events can be fun for anyone! Not just someone super into sports! And no, I didn’t say football above, because .. well.. y’all know I actually have to watch those games since D plays 😉
14. Hot Cocoa & Stargazing – I could sit or lay outside on a blanket all night and stare up at the stars! Just give me a hot cocoa (so I don’t freeze.. or die from dehydration 😉 ) and I’ll enjoy every second of it! It’s just super romantic to me for some reason.
*Bonus options if you’re looking for day date ideas: Hot Air Balloon Ride, Have a Picnic, Do a Couple’s Photo Shoot!
V-Day Red, Lace Dresses:
Hearts on Hearts on Hearts:
I hope you guys enjoyed this Valentine’s Day Date Night Ideas post and be sure to stay tuned for some more Valentine’s Day Outfit Ideas!!