So I posted these bad boys on my Instagram tonight and many of you have already asked for the recipe, so here it is!
And for those of you also asking if it’s my own recipe, sadly no! I’m not that creative when it comes to cooking lol! I found this cute recipe on Pinterest, thanks to Suburban Simplicity.
All you’re going to need is:
- Candy Corn
- Reece’s Pieces
- Candy Eyeballs (I got mine at Walmart)
- Parchment Paper
- Preheat oven to 325
- Put the pretzels on your parchment paper
- Place rolos directly on top of your pretzels, towards the top of the curve
- Put them in the oven for a few seconds just to have the chocolate melt a little… Don’t let them melt top much!
- Once you take them out, apply the eye balls
- Next, apply a reece’s pieces for the nose (horizontally)
- Then insert three candy corns into the top of the rolos
- Lastly, stick them in the freezer to make them solid!
And TA-DA!! That’s it guys! It shouldn’t take any longer than about 8-10 minutes! I’m definitely no chef, so if I can make them, you can too!!
Do you guys have any fun holiday desserts you like to make? I’ll be sharing some more as the weeks go by!
And if you haven’t already, be sure to check out my last post about my beauty & skincare routines!