Happy Valentine’s Day my BEAUTIFUL friends!! ♥
Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite holidays (Besides my Birthday and Christmas of course 😉 and yes, birthdays are holidays lol! ), so I thought what better day than today, to share some fun facts about me and D! And while you guys know the basics like we met in college and what we do for a living etc. I thought I’d share a few more details that you might already not know!
Blush/Nude Crossbody Bags:
So Here They Are ~
- Me & D met on Instagram (Kind of embarrassing! But we both went to Sac State, so we had a few mutual IG friends)
- He SWEARS I followed him on IG first… But come on guys… We all know that CAN’T be true!
- For our first date, he took me to play mini golf (where we spent the entire night laughing and I just remember thinking “Wow.. I’m having a REALLY good time! *Disclosure: I can be pretty shy, so it was shocking how comfortable I was!) and then we followed it up with froyo of course!
- He said “I love you” first.. and I remember it like it was yesterday.
- We moved in together after only being “official” for 3 months. And we’ve been living together ever since.
- We are on our 4th apartment together.
- He is the chef in the relationship.. Meaning, he cooks the chicken, steak, shrimp etc and I make him cereal and bacon 😉 So when he was playing in New England, his family would come bring me food from time to time haha!
- You couldn’t convince either of us to go camping. We aren’t really the outdoorsy type! lol
- We both don’t like In-N-Out or popcorn.
- We binge watch Netflix and Hulu like NOBODY’S BUSINESS!!
- We’ve been long distance 4 different times over the past 3.5 years.
- We are both Bay Area natives.
- Both of us have 9 year old siblings. And they play together, when we’re all together.
- I steal his clothes… ALL the time! So if you ever see me out and about in nike clothes etc, that looks just a little bigger than it should be, chances are it’s not mine 😉
- We would rather stay in, than go out.
*Bonus* He’s taken my photo for the blog, multiple times when I was in a crunch and had a deadline! He also sometimes helps me narrow down which photo to post on IG 🙂
So there you have it! 15 fun facts about me and D! This year I’m not only trying to get to know all of you better, but I’m also trying to let you guys get to know me a little better as well! So with that in mind, now that I’ve shared, I’d love to hear from all of you!! I’m always looking to make new friends and connect with my readers! So don’t be afraid to say hello! But if you’d rather send a private note, that works too!! You can reach me at this email: firstname.lastname@example.org !
Oh! And I’d love to hear about your guys’ V-day plans too!! We’re going to keep it pretty lowkey and cozy over here, with a dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, followed by the new Fifty Shades movie!
Bye for now! XOXOXO