Happy Valentine’s Day my BEAUTIFUL friends!! ♥
Valentine’s Day is one of my favorite holidays (Besides my Birthday and Christmas of course 😉 and yes, birthdays are holidays lol! ), so I thought what better day than today, to share some fun facts about me and D! And while you guys know the basics like we met in college and what we do for a living etc. I thought I’d share a few more details that you might already not know!
Blush/Nude Crossbody Bags:
So Here They Are ~
- Me & D met on Instagram (Kind of embarrassing! But we both went to Sac State, so we had a few mutual IG friends)
- He SWEARS I followed him on IG first… But come on guys… We all know that CAN’T be true!
- For our first date, he took me to play mini golf (where we spent the entire night laughing and I just remember thinking “Wow.. I’m having a REALLY good time! *Disclosure: I can be pretty shy, so it was shocking how comfortable I was!) and then we followed it up with froyo of course!
- He said “I love you” first.. and I remember it like it was yesterday.
- We moved in together after only being “official” for 3 months. And we’ve been living together ever since.
- We are on our 4th apartment together.
- He is the chef in the relationship.. Meaning, he cooks the chicken, steak, shrimp etc and I make him cereal and bacon 😉 So when he was playing in New England, his family would come bring me food from time to time haha!
- You couldn’t convince either of us to go camping. We aren’t really the outdoorsy type! lol
- We both don’t like In-N-Out or popcorn.
- We binge watch Netflix and Hulu like NOBODY’S BUSINESS!!
- We’ve been long distance 4 different times over the past 3.5 years.
- We are both Bay Area natives.
- Both of us have 9 year old siblings. And they play together, when we’re all together.
- I steal his clothes… ALL the time! So if you ever see me out and about in nike clothes etc, that looks just a little bigger than it should be, chances are it’s not mine 😉
- We would rather stay in, than go out.
*Bonus* He’s taken my photo for the blog, multiple times when I was in a crunch and had a deadline! He also sometimes helps me narrow down which photo to post on IG 🙂
So there you have it! 15 fun facts about me and D! This year I’m not only trying to get to know all of you better, but I’m also trying to let you guys get to know me a little better as well! So with that in mind, now that I’ve shared, I’d love to hear from all of you!! I’m always looking to make new friends and connect with my readers! So don’t be afraid to say hello! But if you’d rather send a private note, that works too!! You can reach me at this email: email@example.com !
Oh! And I’d love to hear about your guys’ V-day plans too!! We’re going to keep it pretty lowkey and cozy over here, with a dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, followed by the new Fifty Shades movie!
Bye for now! XOXOXO
Happy Valentine’s Day lovelies! Seems like you found your perfect match 🙂
I sure have! 🙂 Happy V-day to you too!!!
I love this post about you and your guy!! You guys sound like such a cute couple!! Happy Valentine’s Day!!❤️❤️
You’re so sweet! Thank you Kyia!! And Happy Valentine’s Day to you too!! Xo
First of all you two are the cutest couple ever! I love your floral dress! I moved in with my sweetheart after three months we were dating. When it’s true love, why waiting! Love, Valeria
Aw thank you Valeria!! And my thoughts exactly!! 🙂
Aww this is the perfect VDay post! So cute you two!
hehe! Thank you Anthony!
These are cute and fun facts! I’m not that much into camping and I’d rather stay in most of the time too 😉
right?! so glad were not the only ones!! 🙂 Thanks for reading Carolyn!
So many cute and fun facts about you two!! You are just adorable!
God bless you guys and hope you had a nice V day! 🙂
Aw thank you Aimara!! I hope you had a wonderful holiday as well!! 🙂
Aw that is such a cute story! Sounds like you guys are a great couple!
🙂 thank you Roni!!
very cute post 🙂
Thank you Israa!
You guys sound like such a cute couple! I can definitely agree my bf and I binge watch netflix too! <3
Sweet as Fiction xx
hehe! Netflix is the best! 🙂
Aw so cute you two homebodies found each other! Your first date sounded so sweet, and so crazy you guys moved in together so early. But when it’s love you just know!
I love this! As long as you guys do things you love together, that is the best feeling.
You got that right! 🙂
OMG!!! you two are the cutest and sweetest couple ever! I could see how much you two love each other and such a perfect pair.
you’re so sweet! Thank you for reading!!!
Hey my darling … really cool to learn so many fun facts about you and your hubby…. Netflix is also my guilty pleasure… and camping… don’t know… I have never tried it.. maybe I would be into it… who knows
Aww love the random facts posts! Your is so fun! Cutest couple and I wish my other half was a chef hehe! All my love